10 Reasons why I like Windows Phone
Can’t believe I was looking around Windows Phones (WP7 rite, as of now, but wish WP8 comes soon) in Samsung, Nokia, LG, HTC, & Sony combined stores today (June 12th) in Bangkok stores. I was amazed that the store’s salesperson said they sell WP phones only in their main office, after understanding my question on WP7 with a great difficulty. Is this what WP is being ignored now and then? I just read articles about “US stores ignoring Windows Phones” and I wanted to give try why the world is ignoring Windows Phones.
But I am just in no list, I have gone thru iPhone – Android – Windows Phone UI and after thorough comparison metro UI got my attention. I am no more an iPhone crazy guy neither an iPad. 10 reasons why I like Windows Phone simply based on my no-good judgment or biasness are here
- Windows lover – oh yes, I’m. Early one of the early adapters of Win OS. Windows 8 already tasted.
- Metro UI is the best. Love tiles than icons – I bet tiles are more sexy than iPhone style icons.
- Seamless integration with my daily computing behavior. (My computer is my mobile phone). Sadly I don’t have a MAC physically (OS X Lion still runs in VMWare sometimes)
- Customization – can customize WP in my own way as opposed to in iPhone and many Android phones.
- Apps, I don’t care about WhatApps or Angry Bird or whatsoever. Apps are more than sufficient for me. See this Windows Phone apps wall in Microsoft.
- Love for Microsoft. Dream place to work ever since I first used purchased computer. No other reasons.
- I hate it when people say iPhone is best, Android is the king without even thinking twice. It is okay for their vision, but I don’t want people’s attention for Windows Phone here – just got ouch, why do people go after whatever the hype is on?
- Blue – the color has something to do with it. Love the design for user experienced thing. Maybe I am not judging it properly.
- Windows hangs right! (Still MAC hangs when I use in my labs) So does Windows Phone. Solving why Windows hangs and crashes is another field of interest for me.
- Maybe the best and the most important reason why I love Windows Phone 7 till today is that I still have not got one.
The biggest thing I hate about Windows, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone is that for me updating is the most terrible task. I had atleast 100 tries made to update my Windows Mobile 6.x but with no success. Whatever, whenever, I still adore Windows Phone – somebody gift me!