Express you opinion of the following considering your best moments in life. Most options, if not all the options must be your points. ‘True friends come in the good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times…..without calling.’
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing till your stomach hurts.
3. Enjoying a ride down the country side.
4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio.
5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside.
6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.
7. Passing your final exams with good grades.
8. Being part of an interesting conversation.
9. Finding some money in some old pants.
10. Laughing at yourself.
11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends.
12. Laughing without a reason.
13. ‘Accidentally‘ hearing someone say something good about you.
14. Watching the sunset.
15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.
16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.
17. Feeling this movement in your body when seeing this ‘special’ someone.
18. Having a great time with your friends.
19. Seeing the one you love happy.
20. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume.
21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories.
22. Hearing some telling you ‘I LOVE YOU’
‘True friends come in the good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times…..without calling.’ This blog post can be the best option to mail to your close friends and family.
Share with your friends now or read awesome quotes on Love, friendship and life from Chetan Bhagat’s Revolution 2020.