For most of the time or the early computer users would like to enhance their typing speeds. Typo errors are to be meant when dealing with any touch typing programs. Even those which claim to be the best may not always deliver the same, opt for the one that meets your criteria of Basic, Advanced or Professional touch typing things.
Here’s few points on how to increase/better typing speed and accuracy
- During the first days your typing speed is probably still quite moderate, so give yourself some extra time for your typing tasks.
- It’s extremely essential that you learn the positions of the letter keys and common punctuation by heart- that may refer to more practicing. Ensure the keyboard is of your desired category- QWERTY OR AZERTY OR ….
- Continue to pay attention to good accuracy. It is much easier to learn error-free typing right away than it is to unlearn poor typing habits.
- Use your touch typing skills regularly to strengthen them and gain speed. After a week, you should already be typing quite smoothly and within a month you will reach full speed. And even after that you should continue to notice improvements.
- To avoid physical strain, try to remember to keep a good posture and take regular breaks to relax your hands, arms and eyes- follow Ergonomics.
- For better performance, set your goals of Typing Speed in wpm- words per minute or cpm- characters per minute(cpm though not always recommended) and accuracy in order of 100%. Revise difficult keys and review progress reports time by time.
Many assistant programs such as TypingMaster Satellite which gathers personal learning and typing behaviors- analyzes typing in other programs if you’re a frequent typing person.
Having been finished the basic accuracy building course from any good typing tutor program, it comes later with the additional typing coursed which can efficiently improves speed and extend skills to cover the whole keyboard. This may include but not limited to- Speed Building course, numbers course at the top row including 10-key number pad, special marks course including exclamations, and so on.