With feature loaded version, Opera Mini 4.2 is a must have for your mobile phone. Downloading for specific handsets is available example for touchscreen sets specified files need to be downloaded. Learn more about Opera Mini features.
- Synchronize your bookmarks, speed dial and note (with full version of Opera or other versions)
- Skins (new feature that let’s you select skin for your Opera)
- Auto-complete web address
- Find in page (finding inside the browsed page made easy)
- Save browsed pages (If your phone supports JSR-75, you can save Web pages.)
- Upload and Download files (Again if your phone supports JSR-75, you can upload or download files/pics/data files directly from Opera Mini)
- View pages in landscape mode (the same best thing in Opera mini * and # thing)
- Create a custom search! (Create your own web search from any search field on the Internet)
- Faster scrolling with keypads (the same best thing of 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Resizing too wide pages (wrapping text)
- Additional functionality via the context menu
The official website www.opera.com/mini says- Full Web: Opera Mini enables you to take your full Web experience to your phone. Fast: Faster mobile internet as data is compressed before being sent to your phone. Free: Opera Mini is free to download. It is the definitive mobile web browser. Opera Mini is built for speed. Web pages are compressed by up to 90% of its orginal size for speed, saving your time & money. On phones with JSR-75, Opera Mini lets you save pages for offline viewing so you can quickly access and read your desired Web content, even when you’re on a plane, in the subway, or in other places where you can’t get network reception. Depending on your phone, you may need to choose a destination folder for storing pages for offline viewing
Do You know of the Privacy in the Opera Mini browser?
Surprisingly Opera Mini keeps a record of the user’s phone number, make, and model for use with maintaining the history, cache and cookies. They say that this is done for the purposes of debugging, maintenance, optimization of the service, or maintaining the customer relationship.