̶T̶O̶P̶ ̶L̶I̶E̶S̶ ̶ Biggest political promises that PM KP Oli has made for Nepalese
̶T̶O̶P̶ ̶L̶I̶E̶S̶ ̶ Promises that PM KP Oli has made for Nepalese, history shows these are most probably lies, but we are yet to see if this very politician is able to commit at least some of his biggest l̶i̶e̶s̶ promises.
Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable. George Orwell
Well, here the biggest politically influenced development-related promises that the current Prime Minister of Nepal Mr KP Oli has made for Nepal and Nepalese during his tenure. Comment below if I’ve not yet mentioned any of Oli’s promises.
- Metro train (rail) in Kathmandu
- Loadshedding free Nepal within one year (before Tihar/Dipawali of 2073 BS)
- Electrical public vehicles in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Biratnagar, Hetauda and Nepalgunj (within 2/4 months in KTM ie within say 2072 BS)
Other interesting articles:
- Politicians lie. Get over it
- Politics and Lies – Why Politicians Lie
- Why politicians must lie – and how selling ice-creams is like an election campaign
First picture “Orwell” by Seraphic Press.
Second picture “Lies” from No Place for Sheep.
Third image “KP Oli Cartoon” by Rabindra in eKantipur.