The first to do on fast dial things, and initially claimed to be the fastest browser on earth, Opera has released beta of it’s Opera 10, the desktop browser. On a separate news, Opera announced the browser for Google Android handsets.
The default home page of the browser says the tops 3 features of new Opera 10 are Opera Turbo, Visual Tabs and Customizable Speed Dial.
Opera Turbo: Using state-of-the-art compression technology, Opera Turbo unclogs your connection so you can get to your content. Opera Turbo easily delivers 3x to 4x the speed of slower connections and can offer broadband-like speeds on dial-up.
Visual Tabs: Drag the handle underneath the tabs to reveal thumbnails of your open Web pages. With enhanced tabs it is easy and fast to get an overview of all your open tabs and their contents. You can also place them on the bottom, left or right side of the browser window. Customizable Speed Dial: Choose between 4 to 25 favorite Web sites for quick access every time you open a new tab. You can even add a custom background so you feel right at home.
Other notable features in improved Opera internet browser are:
- Web integration- inbuilt Feed reader for RSS/Atom and webmail
- Resizable search filed- not as that important
- 40% faster engine and cutting-edge Web standards support
- Finally with inline spell-checker in Opera
- Auto-update, now you never have to download and install to upgrade to latest version of Opera
- Wow, now possibility of rich text emails and custom HTML
- Opera Dragonfly evolved for web developers
Since the all new Opera 10 beta has included Automated Crash Reporting, the browser itself go to crash (assume it’s showing me a demo) while writing this article. Go download Opera and give it a try, you will always love it.