What Hitler says about War and Love: I suggest you to do WAR but never LOVE because in war either you live or you die. But in love neither you live nor you die.
Popular Adolf Hitler Quotes
- I suggest you to do WAR but never LOVE because in war either you live or you die. But in love neither you live nor you die.
- If you want to shine like sun, first you have to burn like it.
- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
- Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
- He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
- Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
- Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.
- The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
- Words build bridges into unexplored regions.
- As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
- The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
- All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.