Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/eken/public/th_main/class/Single/SinglePost.php on line 1081
Included here are various questions of Network and Information Security. Find Network Security Quizzes, MCQs, Interview Questions, Yes/No or True/False Questions and other logical questions. Also include Information Security questions.
- What is more secure SSL or HTTPS?
- Your machine has an antivirus installed and functioning properly. Do you still need to run its browser extension? Why?
- If you had to both encrypt and compress data during transmission, which would you do first, and why? State your logic for each options.
- Name one third-party service to confirm whether the given website is secure to surf.
- Can you determine physical address of a packet being traced in Wireshark?
- Both SFTP and SSH runs on same port #22. If so, in what case you need to use each of them separately?
- Which of the following protocols and system IS/ARE NOT commonly used to provide various degrees of security services in computer network? (a) IP filtering (b) Reverse Address Translation (c) IP security Architecture (IPsec) (d) Firewalls (v) Sock