Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/eken/public/th_main/class/Single/SinglePost.php on line 1081
It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier. ~ Anthony Hopkins
Great Anthony Hopkins inspirational and motivational Quotes
- It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
- Life is too short to deal with other people’s insecurities.
- I love life because what more is there.
- Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore; only the life I have lived. The pain now is part of the happiness then.
- I’ve got a great sense of humor.
- My father was grounded, a very meat-and-potatoes man. He was a baker.
- I have no interest in Shakespeare and all that British nonsense… I just wanted to get famous and all the rest is hogwash.
- I’ve got no need to prove to myself that I can do Shakespeare. I’ve done it.
- Well, everyone likes movies when they’re a little kid.
- I came here in 1974 to do a play, and then I went to L.A. I really like living in America. I feel more at home here than anywhere else.